We know it can be difficult to choose the Best Paint For Fiberglass Boat Deck, but we have found 10 products that are both trendy and top rated. To help you find your perfect match for any budget or needs here is our list of recommendations:
Best Paint For Fiberglass Boat Deck of 2022: Compared
Best Paint For Fiberglass Boat Deck Reviews in 2022
TotalBoat Wet Edge Marine Topside Paint for Boats, Fiberglass, and Wood (White, Gallon)
- DURABLE, HIGH-GLOSS MARINE GRADE PAINT provides a beautiful, scratch resistant, chemical resistant finish with maximum color and gloss retention
- EASY TO APPLY: 1-Part formula provides professional results with just a brush and roller (roll & tip method); can also be applied by spraying; for use above the waterline
- SELF-LEVELING, ABRASION RESISTANT POLYURETHANE FINISH is easy to clean; will not fade, crack, or peel; easy to touch up; ideal for power boat hulls, sailboat hulls, campers, RV exteriors, doors and trim
- VERSATILE TOPSIDE PAINT: Wet Edge looks great on fiberglass, wood, metals, and previously painted surfaces; not for continuous submersion on boat bottoms that remain in the water longer than 72 hours
- CHOOSE FROM 22 POPULAR HIGH GLOSS COLORS in Pints, Quarts & Gallons. Coverage: 350-400 sq. ft./gal. (White, Black & Gray also available in flat finish). Primer: TotalBoat Topside Primer or TotalProtect (metals)
TotalBoat-409322 TotalTread Non-Skid Deck Paint, Marine-Grade Anti-Slip Traction Coating for Boats, Wood, Fiberglass, Aluminum, and Metals (White, Quart)
- NON-SKID DECK PAINT: Durable, textured, low-glare high-traction surface for secure footing, with a comfortable rubberized texture that's less abrasive than traditional silica additives
- LONG-LASTING POLYURETHANE FINISH: Durable coating won't fade or peel; easy to clean - scrubbing won't wear away the finish; affordable way to bring your old boat flooring back to life
- NON-SLIP PAINT WITH MANY APPLICATIONS: Boat decks, docks, cabin soles, hatches, stairs, steps, gunwales, swim platforms, concrete, patios, floors, and anywhere else you need sure footing
- 1-PART PAINT IS EASY TO APPLY by brush or roller on fiberglass, wood, properly primed aluminum, metals, and previously painted surfaces; add a second coat for greater traction. Coverage: 250-300 sq. ft. per gallon
- COMES IN PAINT COLORS TO MATCH TOPSIDES OR EXISTING NON SKID PATTERNS: Sand Beige, Kingston Gray, Light Gray, White (tintable with TotalBoat Wet Edge Topside Paint). Available in Quarts and Gallons
TotalBoat Marine Topside Boat Paint Primer for Fiberglass and Wood (White, Gallon)
- ONE-PART MARINE PRIMER FOR BOATS provides a durable, flexible undercoat for 1-part and 2-part polyurethane and enamel marine topside paint; for use above the waterline on fiberglass, wood, gelcoat and previously painted surfaces in good condition
- COVERS COMPLETELY IN JUST ONE COAT: High-solids primer seals the surface with 1 thin coat; apply a second coat only if a higher build is needed; to fill large surface imperfections use TotalBoat TotalFair epoxy fairing compound before applying Topside Primer
- EASY TO APPLY BY BRUSHING, ROLLING OR SPRAYING: Use a natural bristle paint brush, a 1/8 " solvent-safe foam roller, or to spray, use a 1.1mm tip; wear proper personal protection; work in a well-ventilated area; boat primer is chromate-free and lead-free
- DRIES FAST, CURES TO A SMOOTH, HARD FINISH: Ready to sand in 60-90 minutes at 65°F; marine paint primer is easy to sand, then just wipe clean and apply a topside finish such as TotalBoat Wet Edge or TotalTread marine non-skid deck paint
- AVAILABLE IN WHITE AND GRAY IN QUART AND GALLON SIZES. Brush/roller application - thin with TotalBoat Special Brushing Thinner 100; spray application - thin with xylene; do not apply Topside Primer thicker than recommended or it may not cure properly
Rust-Oleum 206999 Marine Topside Paint, Gloss White, 1-Quart
- Ideal for use on fiberglass, wood or metal surfaces above the waterline
- Oil-based formula is flexible and applies easily with excellent leveling
- Dries to the touch in as little as 1 to 2 hours and covers up to 100 sq ft
- Durable coating resists abrasion and extreme weather conditions and provides long-lasting UV protection
- Superior gloss retention and smooth finish help maintain the beauty and elegance of your surfaces
Fiberglass Boat Repairs Illustrated
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Marshall, Roger (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 192 Pages - 07/15/2009 (Publication Date) - International Marine/Ragged Mountain Press (Publisher)
Marine Tex Might Repair Kit 2 Ounce, Gray
- Marine-Tex is designed for filling, bonding and rebuilding wood, fiberglass, ceramic, glass, metal, masonry and many plastics
- Manufactured to the highest standards to meet the harsh demands of the marine and industrial environments, and solve many problems for home, auto and hobby applications
- Provides waterproof repairs that can be used with fiberglass tape or cloth to bridge holes and reinforce structural repairs as needed
- Emergency and permanent repairs to machinery and equipment, hulls, decks, stripped fasteners, piping and tanks are all easily accomplished with the mighty repair kit
- Marine-Tex can be sanded or ground to shape, tapped and drilled, and finished with most common paints and coatings
Duralux Camouflage Paint - Duckboat Drab, 1 Gallon, Camouflage Marine Paint for Boats, ATVs, Hunting Blinds & More, Adheres to Steel, Metal, Wood, Fiberglass & Aluminum
- CAMOUFLAGE MARINE PAINT: Get a long-lasting, ultra-low luster finish on your boat, tree stand or hunting blind with Duralux Duckboat Drab Camouflage Paint.
- LONG-LASTING FINISH: This structure and boat paint stands up to saltwater, oil, gasoline, and the discoloration effects of harbor gasses for a long-lasting finish.
- FOR A VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS: This oil alkyd-based camo paint adheres to steel, metal, wood, aluminum and fiberglass. It's perfect for boats, tree stands, hunting blinds, ATVs and trailers.
- EASY TO USE: Apply 2 thin coats of Duralux Marine Paint on a prepared surface with a brush, roller, or airless sprayer. Do not paint in direct sunlight and allow each coat to dry overnight. Packaged in a 1-gallon container.
- FOR ON-SHORE AND OFF-SHORE APPLICATIONS Duralux Marine Coatings offers a complete line of high-performance enamels, spar varnish and other coatings in a variety of colors.
Fiberglass Boat Restoration: The Project Planning Guide
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Canning, Captain Wayne (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 162 Pages - 08/15/2017 (Publication Date) - Seahorse (Publisher)
Gogolonge Fiberglass Boat Repair Paste - 3pcs InstaFix Fiberglass Boat Repair Paste with Scraper Kit, XT200 Quick Dry Little Putty, Car Scratch Remover Touch Up Paste Fix Tools (White)
- 【Gogolonge Fiberglass Boat Repair Paste】Effortlessly Repair Damaged Fiberglass Boat with the Gogolonge Fiberglass Boat Repair Paste! Scratch remover will not react with car paint, so it can repair scratches without affecting the original car paint
- 【Instant Gelcoat Repairs】Scratches or gouges on your boat's finish? Permanently repair nicks, screwholes, cracks, gouges, and scratches in fiberglass hulls and decks with our InstaFix Fiberglass Boat Repair Paste.
- 【Premium Marine-grade Paste】Use our fiberglass marine repair cream to permanently repair the scratches, screw holes, cracks, gouges and scratches on the fiberglass hull and deck. High-viscosity formulations that do not sag or run are easy to apply, have wide coverage, and have high gloss.
- 【Easy One-step Application】Car Scratch Repair Cream, Suitable for repairing small scratches and pits smaller than 0.5mm before touch-up. Scratch remover will not react with car paint, so it can repair scratches without affecting the original car paint.instafix fiberglass repair paste.
- 【Widely Used】Professional car scratch repair agent, suitable for nail scratches, minor scratches, soft paint scratches, polished paint, eddy currents and other small scratches on door handles. It can also clean asphalt stains, embedded insects, etc. (Our repair cream surface is Chinese characters, but the function is the same)
TotalBoat JD Select Ablative Antifouling Bottom Paint for Fiberglass, Wood and Steel Boats (Black, Gallon)
- ANTIFOULING PAINT FOR BOATS: Unique hybrid paint film keeps barnacles, weeds and slime from clinging to the bottom of your power boat or sailboat for a full season; ideal for fiberglass, wood and steel boats in salt water and fresh water
- ABLATIVE BOTTOM PAINT: Self-polishing coating wears away gradually as the boat moves through the water; minimizes bottom paint build up so you have less sanding to do next season; durable finish can be burnished for smoothness, speed & fuel efficiency
- LOW ODOR, LOW VOCs, EASY CLEANUP: This low-VOC, water-based marine paint has no toxic fumes, and cleans up easily with soap and water; ideal for use in marinas and boat yards with environmental restrictions; no maximum dry time before launch
- EASY TO APPLY BY BRUSH, ROLLER OR SPRAY: Brush - natural bristle; Roller - 3/16” nap or foam solvent-safe cover; Spray - airless or conventional; if needed, thin with water, up to 10%; apply 1-2 thin coats; no sanding needed between coats
- AVAILABLE IN BLACK, BLUE, GREEN & RED COLORS in Quart and Gallon sizes; Coverage: 500 sq. ft. per gallon. Compatible with most previously applied bottom paints: Apply over existing ablative or hard bottom paints; for use on boat bottoms & hulls below waterline only