As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Cub Cadet Mowing Blades Purchasing is not an easy task to do. Different manufacturers are introducing hundreds of Cub Cadet Mowing Blades in the market which can make you puzzled. In terms of performance, quality, longevity, and overall user experience that you may find it difficult to make a final purchasing decision. At that point, all you need is a good buying guide to help you find the best Cub Cadet Mowing Blades for your needs.
In this useful article, we will discuss a few important factors to consider before purchasing a Cub Cadet Mowing Blades. You can think of it as a proper review guideline for you, covering the pros and cons of your desired product, such as its sustainability, affordability, functions, and practical benefits. Another feature will be a thorough comparison of a few similar products. As a result, you can easily pick the best one for your demands. Let’s take a look at it from the inside.
Best Cub Cadet Mowing Blades : Top 10 Picks
Last update on 2023-10-03 at 18:05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
10 Best Cub Cadet Mowing Blades’s – Expert Recommended
We tried to determine the top ten Cub Cadet Mowing Blades from hundreds of products in this section. This list will make you feel assured that you will be able to acquire your desired Cub Cadet Mowing Blades in a matter of minutes. We emphasized their usefulness, performance, durability, outlook, affordability, and previous user experiences. We are sure that this top 10 Cub Cadet Mowing Blades list will help you in finding the perfect one that matches your requirements.
- Replaces OEM numbers 942-04244, 942-04290, 94204244A, 742-04290, 742-04244
- Also fits Craftsman CMXGZAM110131 and CMXGZAM110181
- Includes 2 blades for many 46-in cut MTD, Cub Cadet, and Troy-Bilt mowers
- Each blade measures 23-1/4-in L x 3-in W
- 6-Point star center hole
- Replaces OEM Part Numbers: Cub Cadet 02005019-X
- Compatible with Models: Cub Cadet: PRO Z 100 EFI 160-L, PRO Z 100 EFI 160-S, PRO Z 100 KW 160-L, PRO Z 100 KW 160-S, PRO Z 500 KW 560-L, PRO Z 500 KW 560-S, PRO Z 700 KW 760-L, PRO Z 700 KW 760-S, PRO
- Compatible with: Cub Cadet: RECON 60, TANK L60KW, Tank LZ-60, Tank LZ-60KW, Tank S-60KH, Tank SZ-60KH, Tank SZ-60KW, Z-Force L60, Z-Force L60 KH, Z-Force LE60 KH, Z-Force LX60 KW, Z-Force LZ60,
- Improved Cutting Consistency
- Blade Specs: Length 21 1/16", Width 3", Center Hole 3/4", Thickness 0.1875"
- Replaces OEM Part Numbers: Cub Cadet/MTD/Troy Bilt 942-04308-X
- Compatible with: Cub Cadet LTX1040, LTX1042KW, RZT-L42, RZT-L42 KH, RZT-S42, RZT-S42 KH, RZT-SX 42
- Compatible with: Cub Cadet RZT-SX 42 KH, XT1-LT42, XT1-LT42C, XT2-LX42, XT2-LX42 KW, ZT1-42 KH
- Compatible with: MTD: Craftsman T130, T1100, T1000, T1200, T1300, T1400, T1800, T3000, LT1500, Z6000, Huskee LT4200
- Compatible with: Troy Bilt TB42, Horse 42, Super Bronco 42, Bronco 42, TB1942, TB2142, Mustang 42
- 【Application】The hi lift blades designed to create a higher-lifting airflow are perfect for bagging clippings or discharging, helping prevent clogging when mowing tall or wet grass to get a even and level cut.
- 【Compatible with】The lawn mower blades are compatible with ① Cub Cad et LTX1045, LTX1046, LTX1046VT, XT1-LT 46, XT2-LX 46 Enduro Series, ② Craftsman T240, LT2000, T1600, ③ Troy-Bilt Horse, Horse XP, Mustang Z46, Bronco, etc 46" deck lawn tractors.
- 【Replace Part Numbers】 ① MTD/Troy Bilt/Cub Cad et: 942-04244, 942-04244A, 942-04290, 742-04244, 742-04244A, 742-04290, 490-110-C131, OCC-742-04244. ② Craftsman: CMXGZAM110131, CMXGZAM110181. Please check with your original part number before purchase.
- 【Durable】The cutting blades with 6 point star center holes are made of heavy duty metal. Please make sure your spindle hubs are 6-point star pattern in case of wrong purchase.
- 【Package Includes】2 lawn razor blades (already sharpened), with 23-1/4" in length, 2-1/2" in width, 0.157" in thickness.
- Width: 3.63"
- Length: 23.25"
- Compatible With 46" Cub Cadet (S) Blades
- Requires 2 Blades For 46" Decks
- Replaces OEM Part Numbers: Cub Cadet 01005337, 01005337P, 02005018, 1005337, 2005018, 942-04416
- Compatible with Models: Cub Cadet: Enforcer 54, GTX2154, GTX2154LE, HF1954, M54-HN, M54-KH, M54-KW, Tank LZ-54, Z-Force 54, Z-Force Pro 54-KH, Z-Force S 54, Z-Force S 54-KH, PRO HW 300, PRO Z 100 EFI,
- Improved Cutting Consistency
- Blade Length: 19 1/8", Blade Width: 3"
- 3/4 Center Hole; Thickness 0.1875 inch
- Compatible with: Cub Cadet LTX1040, LTX1042KW, RZT-L42, RZT-L42 KH, RZT-S42, ,Cub Cadet RZT-SX 42 KH, XT1-LT42, XT1-LT42C, XT2-LX42,MTD: Craftsman T130, T1100, T1000, T1200, T1300,T1400,T1800, T3000,Huskee LT4200, Troy Bilt TB42, Horse 42, Super Bronco 42, Bronco 42, TB1942, TB2142, Mustang 42.
- Specification:Length: 21 1/4 inches,Width: 2 3/8 inches,Thickness: 0.144 inches,Center Hole: 6 Point Star,For Deck Size: 42 inches.Please confirm the correct parts before you are buying.
- Replaces OEM Numbers: Cub Cadet, MTD, Troy Bilt 742-04308, 942-04308, 742-04312, 942-04312, 742-0656, 942-0656.
- High quality: KEDAKEJI Mower Blade is 100% OEM, and the quality can stand the test, reaching or even surpassing the original parts.
- Warranty: We offer 30 days free return and 365 days free replacement warranty. If you meet any issues during usage, we are here to help.
- Includes 3 blades for many 50 in. cut MTD, Cub Cadet, Troy-Bilt mowers
- This blade is 17.9" long and will not fit newer RZT mowers (2015-). Please refer to our 561558B blade set as a potential replacement blade set for these newer RZT's. Always verify your OEM replacement number before ordering blades
- Replaces OEM #: MTD, Cub Cadet, Troy-bilt, 942-04053, 742-04053, 742-04053a, 742-04053b, 742-04053c, 742-04056, 742-04056a, 742-04056b, 742-04056c, 942-04053a, 942-04053b, 942-04053c, 942-04056, 942-04056a, 942-04056c, Toro 112-0316, Windsor 50-2138
- Each blade measures 17-29/32 in. L and 2-1/2 in. W
- 6 point star center hole
- Replaces OEM Part Numbers: Cub Cadet/MTD/Troy Bilt 742-04244, 742-04244A, 942-04244, 942-04244A, 742-04290, 942-04290
- Compatible with: Cub Cadet LTX1045, LTX1046, LTX1046VT, RZT-L46, RZT-LX 46, RZT-S46, RZT-SX 46
- Compatible with: Cub Cadet XT1-LT46, XT2-LX46, XT2-LX46 LE, XT2-LX46, ZT1-46, Z-Force S 46
- Compatible with: MTD ZT-S46, M200-46, RZT46, T8200, Z6400, CYT4622SE, T1600, LT2500, LT2000, LT2200, YT946KH
- Compatible with: Troy Bilt Mustang XP, Bronco, Thoroughbred, TB2246, TB46, Horse, Horse XP
- Replaces OEM Part Numbers: Cub Cadet/MTD 01008616, 02005020, 02005020-0637, 742-3036, 759-3929, 759-3939, OCC-742-3036
- Compatible with: Cub Cadet Enforcer 44 (53BI3AGF050, 53AH3AGF050, 53AI3AGF750) With a 44 Inch Mower Deck
- Compatible with: Cub Cadet Z-force 15 Kawasaki (53AA5D2L100) With a 44 Inch Mower Deck
- Compatible with: Cub Cadet Z-force 18 B&S (53AA5A5L100) With a 44 Inch Mower Deck
- Compatible with: Cub Cadet Z-force 44 B&S (53AA5A6L710, 53AA5A6L712), Z-force 44 Kohler (17AH3AGL, 17AH3AGL709, 17AH3AGL710, 17AF3AGL, 17AF3AGL010, 17AE3AGF, 17AE3AGF010, 53AA5B6L, 53AA5B6L709,
Last update on 2023-10-03 at 18:05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What To Consider Before Buying Cub Cadet Mowing Blades
As a human being you can guess some well but it is quite impossible to know everything well. Being the jack of all trade is not a matter of joke. After go through the byuing the guide this time you may being a less fool from more than purchasing Cub Cadet Mowing Blades without knowing anything.
Not necessarily you have to be a master on that particular product for purchasing only. Just focus on a few key points that we’ll go over later. Taking those simple considerations into account may make your buying experience more pleasant and straightforward. Let’s jump to the main topic
Be aware of your requirements.
The very first thing you should know is your needs or requirement. If you aren’t aware of your needs, there’s a big chance you’ll spend a lot of money on the wrong things at the wrong time. So, first of all and probably most important, we suggest that you take time to consider your necessities for a Cub Cadet Mowing Blades. Make a short list of your requirements. This simple task will lead you to simplifying your purchasing process. Only after that you can be assure about your priorities.
Budget Vs Price
Budget is that one issue which you can’t ignore before you decide to purchase anything else. Any amount can be set on the price tag of your desired product. That mainly depends on their brand value and different expences like purchasing raw materials, manufacturing, logistics and other operational costs. The higher quality you demand, the higher amount of money you may have to spend for that. It’s vice versa. And your enlisted Cub Cadet Mowing Blades couldn’t bypass this universal truth too.
“Cut your coat, according to your cloth”- one of the most popular proverb goes in our society. Fristly, take your wishlist on your hand and search those products on the internet. Check the features and costs carefully.Make a comparison between them and choose one. Now ask yourself that you are capable enough to buy that particular Cub Cadet Mowing Blades or not? If yes, then you don’t need to think twice. Just Go for it. You may think about the second best option if your answer is no.
Choosing the Best Brand
Most of the time, we are biased toward certain brands due to emotional attachments. But not everytime this practice results get good. However, there’s no denying that depending on well-known brands is a good idea. When you have enough money in your pocket you can easily make yoiur decesion. But remember, not every brand is good for everything. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product.
There are two categories of people in the world. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned. All he requires is the proper product for the price he is paying. May be we are not aware of the category that you belong to.However, there are a few guidelines that may be useful to the both of you when it comes to choosing the right brand for the right product.
- Be sure, you know well about the Brand.
- What others have to say about this brand.
- And what’s the average rating for that brand’s particular product?
- Contrast the features with those of competitors.
- Are you satisfied with the features?
Take a look on the Features Part
Whether you buy it online or offline, the first thing you should check is while buying is the features of Cub Cadet Mowing Blades. If you want to know about the product clearly, then this is the best way. You will be able to understand, this product is going to meet your demands or not.
This part will help you to identify the differences with others. Then, by using features, you can compare this to similar products. One will gain a better understanding of quality as a result of this work, which will make it easier for us to reach a final decision.
Check the Advantages and Risks
Each product has benefits and drawbacks. It is our duties to carefully examine them out first before buying them. Hence, remain cool because you need to figure out the drawbacks which you demanded from the Cub Cadet Mowing Blades that you are looking forward to buy. Perhaps another manufacturer created the ideal one for you. Just don’t be too lazy to compare yourself to them before making a final decision.
The part of Pros and Cons can be found on most websites. Read that part with care. If you have any further questions, you can contact them via email or phone.
Quality and Endurance
Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and, most importantly, Durability are all factors that contribute to quality. Before you buy anything, you must check those quality related issues carefully. Don’t you think that you are paying for it? Do you think this Cub Cadet Mowing Blades is worthy enough against the investment you did? It completely depends on the quality that you are going to experience.
Warranty and Return Policy Are Important
Lots of companies are making products. Good quality products are being maintained by some of them. After then they are letting us know those products through making creative advertisements. Nothing found wrong yet. But here comes the “After Sales Service”. This thing is capable enough to make huge difference and for many, it’s a big deal yeah.
Warranty, gurantee and return policies are those facts which you should never ignore even by mistake. Anything can happen even after purchasing the highest quality product. We know that nothing lasts forever. Still a minimum return of value you deserve from the Cub Cadet Mowing Blades you will pay for. That’s why don’t forget to be careful at the time of checking policies. Sometimes, there may be some hidden issues which they won’t make you clear with words. One simple thing you can do is to ask their representative about those unintelligible facts and be clear before you buy.
Checking FAQ & Customer Reviews make your task easy
Checking customer reviews and FAQ answers are so savior of time that you can’t understand unless you try it. FAQs are few common questions that were asked frequently by mass people like you and they have been answered as well. On the other hand, you will get a real life experience through the customer reviews in which they share their sotries about the product.
So, checking out these two things, you will get the idea of both. You may find so many answers which might not come to your mind before. You will be able to decide whether this Cub Cadet Mowing Blades will come handy or not without any hesitaton.
Afterwards, You should consider the value that the Cub Cadet Mowing Blades providing you is viable enough against the price you paying for it. Is it enough to make you pleased? Does your demands be fullfilled with that? We guess, that is the fact of great importance.
We hope that you enjoyed the article in which we tried to provide you a proper guideline to help you to buy the best Cub Cadet Mowing Blades. If this article come useful to you, then nobody can be more happy than us. End of the day, your satisfaction makes us feel happy.