As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Buying a Heavy Duty Laser Printer seems like an easy job, but not everytime. There are hundreds of Heavy Duty Laser Printer available on the market from various producers, which is enough to confuse you. They are so similar in terms of performance, quality, longevity, and overall user experience that choosing a final buying decision may be tough. All you need at that point is a comprehensive buying guide to help you find the ideal Heavy Duty Laser Printer for your needs.
In this article, we will go over a few important points to consider about before buying a Heavy Duty Laser Printer. You can call it a proper review guideline for you which will cover pros and cons of your desired product including its sustainability, affordability, functions, and also practical benefits. There will also be a solid comparison of a few related products. As a result, you’ll be able to quickly select the best option for your needs. Let’s take a look at what’s going on inside.
Best Heavy Duty Laser Printer : Top 10 Picks
Last update on 2022-12-04 at 13:04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
10 Best Heavy Duty Laser Printer Reviews According To Experts
We tried to find the top ten Heavy Duty Laser Printer from thousands of different products in this section. This list will make you feel easy to get your desired Heavy Duty Laser Printer within a few minutes. We emphasized their usefulness, performance, durability, outlook, affordability, and previous user experiences. We are confident that this list of the top 10 Heavy Duty Laser Printer will help you find the one that best fits your needs.
- 【Increase Your Work Area】 If your printer rack occupies too much working area, you can choose this product and move the printer stand under the table to save a lot of space .
- 【Multifunctional Shelf】The top size is 19.7*19.7inch, It is mainly used for office racks to store office supplies such as printers and fax machines, and can also be used for the bedroom, kitchen, and living room to place household items.
- 【Portable & Movable】The printer stand adopts a wheel design, which is light to push and pull, and can be easily moved to any place. When not in use, it can be pushed directly under the table to save space.
- 【Stable & Durable】we use a double-layer board design, which is connected to the extra iron pipe to ensure its stability and load-bearing capacity more than 150lbs（70KG) , Use industrial wheels instead of ordinary wheels with lock, with strong load-bearing capacity and more durability.
- 【Simple Assembly】We provide an installation manual, one person can complete the installation, it only takes about ten minutes.
- FAST PRINT AND SCAN: The Brother MFC-L3710CW lets you get things done with up to 19 ppm print speed and scans up to 29 ipm in black and 22 ipm in color
- AFFORDABLE AND FLEXIBLE COLOR PRINTING: Affordably print professional quality, rich, vivid color documents with laser printer quality. The 250 sheet adjustable paper tray helps minimize refills and the manual feed slot handles varied printing needs
- 3.7” COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: Print from and scan to popular cloud apps directly from the 3.7" color touchscreen including Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote and more. Save time by creating custom shortcuts on the touchscreen for your most used features.
- PRINT AND CONNECT YOUR WAY: Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet with built-in wireless, and Wi-Fi Direct or connect locally to a single computer via USB interface.
- UNIT DIMENSIONS (WxDxH): 16.1” W x 18.7” D x 16.3” H
- Heavy-duty casters that allow the entire unit to pull out to give easy access to the cable connections
- Comes with 2 built-in power strip holders in lower shelf of the unit, giving a convenient and usable outlet. (Power strips not included)
- Great for freeing up valuable desktop space by storing the printer, paper, etc. under the desk or workstation
- Made from heavy-gauge, static-dissipating steel construction that holds a printer weighting up to 75 lbs.
- Accepts most sizes of laser and inkjet printers with a foot-print up to 18"W x 18"D
- MADE IN USA - HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America. Packaging may vary
- OPTIMIZED FOR HP TECHNOLOGY - All HP Papers provide premium performance on HP equipment, as well as on all other printer and copier equipment.
- HEAVYWEIGHT PREMIUM PRINTING - HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth surface for impressive full-color premium printing.
- CERTIFIED SUSTAINABLE - HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1 under LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). See images.
- COLORLOK TECHNOLOGY PRINTING PAPER - ColorLok technology provides more vivid colors, bolder blacks and faster drying. See images. ACID FREE PAPER - HP Premium32 presentation paper prevents yellowing over time to ensure a long-lasting appearance for added archival quality.
- Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi (WPS router or USB cable needed to set up); Ethernet; USB.With wireless connectivity Enjoy the benefit of printing from virtually anywhere. Enhanced performance and productivity with automatic two-sided printingPrinter output: Monochrome., | Form factor: Print only., | Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB
- Print up to 26 pages per minute
- Space-saving, compact design conforms to personal or home office environments
- 250-Sheet maximum paper capacity
- All in one single cartridge system combines the toner and drum into one unit, making cartridge replacement simple
- HIGH-QUALITY COLOR PRINTING: The Brother HLL8360CDWT can print high-impact business documents at speeds of up to 33 pages per minute. (1) CPU (Processor) Speed (MHz) : 800
- LARGE PAPER CAPACITY, EXPANDABLE: Dual paper trays (250-sheet and 500-sheet capacity) that allow busy workgroups to print with fewer interventions
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: Connect via wireless or Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces or wirelessly print from your mobile device(2). Standard Paper Input Capacity(sheets) - 750. Output Paper Capacity (sheets) - 150 . Multi-purpose Tray Capacity (sheets)- 50. Mobile Device Compatibility - AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC
- DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from when it’s low
- FOR USE WITH BROTHER GENUINE TONERS: TN431: TN431BK, TN431C, TN431Y, TN431M, TN433: TN433BK, TN433C, TN433Y, TN433M, TN436: TN436, TN436BK, TN436C, TN436Y, TN436M
- HAMMERMILL’S BEST SELLING PRINTER PAPER: You will receive one carton of copy paper, which includes 3 individual reams of paper inside. Each ream of paper has 500 sheets of 20 pounds, 92 bright, 8.5" x 11" white copy paper
- 99.99% JAM-FREE PRINTER PAPER: Everyone hates paper jams. You can trust Hammermill paper quality to keep your printer running smoothly. Scroll down to view the product description for details
- COLORLOK TECHNOLOGY INCLUDED: Colors on Hammermill copy paper are 30% brighter; Blacks are up to 60% bolder and inks dry 3 times faster for less smearing. Acid-free Hammermill paper ensures long-lasting archival quality
- MADE IN USA: Hammermill copying and printing papers are 100% made in the USA, helping to support 2.4 million sustainable forestry jobs in America, including family tree farmers. Hammermill is more than just paper
- MAKE SURE IT’S ORIGINAL HAMMERMILL QUALITY: Look for “Ships from and sold by” at the top of the page, under the product title
- The Lexmark MS823dn features a first page as fast as 4.2 seconds, output up to 65 pages per minute*, and two-sided printing.
- READY TO WORK: With access to input capacity of up to 4,400 sheets, replacement toner cartridges that go as high as 55,000 pages**, long-life imaging unit and a fuser that may never need replacement, you’ll spend more time printing. Plus, innovations in part replacement and accessibility help you resolve problems quickly.
- FAST START + ENDURING PERFORMANCE: A first page as fast as 4.2 seconds sets the stage for printing and copying up to 65 ppm*. And support for large workloads is built in, with recommended monthly page volume as high as 350,000 pages.
- ENGINEERED TO LAST: Steel frames and a robust paper feeding system that reliably handles diverse media types and sizes support heavy-duty use and a long life in even the harshest environments.
- FULL-SPECTRUM SECURITY: Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—in the document, on the device and over the network.
- Flexible network connectivity: Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet interfaces allow you to share the MFCL57000DW with multiple users
- 3.7” Touchscreen: A touchscreen allows easy menu navigation and the creation of upto 48-customized shortcuts for quicker copying projects. Black and white only. Mobile Device Compatibility - AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile printing & scanning: The Brother MFCL5700DW allows you to connect via wireless devices and submit scanning and printing jobs remotely (1)
- Amazon dash replenishment enabled: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low
- For use with brother genuine toners: TN820 standard yield toner, TN850 high yield toner for cost efficient printing. Standard paper input capacity 250 sheets. Multi-purpose tray capacity 50 sheets. Optional paper capacity 250 sheets x2 with LT-5500 tray, or 520 sheets x2 with LT-6500 tray. Output paper capacity 150 sheets. Automatic document feeder capacity max. 50 pages
- Speed through high-volume print and copy tasks with this Canon imageCLASS monochrome all-in-one laser printer. Support for mobile, network and Ethernet connections facilitate fast and reliable connectivity, while the tiltable LCD touchscreen enables intuitive navigation. With a printing speed of up to 24 ppm, this printer helps enhance work productivity. This Canon imageCLASS monochrome all-in-one laser printer features robust paper handling options to meet your team's various requirements.
- Supports mobile, USB 2.0 and 10/100 Base-T Ethernet connections for hassle-free printing.
- Prints up to 24 pages per minute (ppm) in mono.
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi print and copy resolution for professional-quality documents.
- Scanner resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi for readable soft copies.
Last update on 2022-12-04 at 13:04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Things To Consider When Buying Heavy Duty Laser Printer
It is impossible to ascertain everything about anything as a human being. It is impossible to be an expert in every field. In that case, going through a proper buying guide can save us from being fool after purchasing a Heavy Duty Laser Printer just because of not knowing properly earlier.
You do not have to be an expert on that specific product in order to purchase it. Just focus on a few key points that we’ll go over later. Taking these simple considerations into account may make your shopping experience more pleasant and straightforward. Let’s get started.
Understand what you require.
The very first thing to discover is your needs or requirements. If you are not properly informed of your demands, there is a big chance that you will purchase the incorrect things at the wrong time and waste a significant amount of money. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements when searching for a Heavy Duty Laser Printer. Simply make a short list of your requirements. This simple task will lead you to simplifying your purchasing process. Then you will be able to know your prioroties which is the most important thing.
Budget vs Pricing
Before you decide to buy anything, one of the most important issue to think about is budget. Your desired product can be asked any amount of price by it’s seller and producer. That depends on different expences like raw material purchasing, manufacturing, transportation, operational costs and their brand value playes a huge role there. You need to be prepared to spent the higher amount of money if you demand for the higher quality in your product. Budget is so important for this cause. This is almost a universal truth and your Heavy Duty Laser Printer also fall into it.
There is a popular proverb in our society, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. First of all, you can find out those products on the internet which you actually want. Look carefully their features and prices. With your deep observation, make a proper comparison among them and select one that you need. Now make a question inward your mind that you are really financially capable enough to purchase that specific Heavy Duty Laser Printer or not? If the answer is yes, then go for it. You may think about the second best option if your answer is no.
Select the Best Brand
Because of our emotional attachments, we are frequently predisposed toward certain brands. This practice yields positive results at times and negative results at other times. However, there is no way to argue with the concept of relying on well-known brands. Because having enough cash in your pocket makes making decisions half as easy. But one thing remains, if you are not 100% sure that your brand of choice makes the best product that you are seeking for. So you have to be very carefull when you are choosing any product if it is the right product from right brand.
People are divided into two groups. One is fully reliant on a single brand, while the other seems unconcerned. All he requires is the appropriate goods for the price he is paying. May be we are not aware of the category that you belong to.However, there are a few pointers that may be useful to both of you when it comes to selecting the correct brand for the right product.
- Make sure in this case that you are well-versed in the brand.
- What people are saying about this brand.
- What is the average rating for that brand’s specific product?
- Contrast the features with those of competitors.
- Does these features meet your necessities?
Analyze the Features Section.
Whether you buy it online or offline, the first thing you should check is while buying is the features of Heavy Duty Laser Printer. This is the best way to know about a product and get a clear concept. You will be able to understand, that product will match with your requirements or not.
The features section also helps us in swiftly identifying the differences with others. Then, using the features, you can compare it to similar products. If you do so, it will be much easier to reach to the final decision because you will be able to understand about the quality here.
Consider the benefits and drawbacks.
Every item has its own set of advantages and pitfalls. It is our job to thoroughly inspect them before purchasing them. So, stay cool, and find out the drawbacks which you demanded from that Heavy Duty Laser Printer. Maybe some other manufacturer made the perfect one for you. Just don’t be too lazy to compare your options to theirs before making your final decision.
Pros and Cons sections can be found on most websites. Take your time reading that part. For asking more you can contact them via email or phone.
Quality and performance
Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and, most importantly, Durability are all factors that contribute to quality. When you are buying anything, be carefull to check those quality related issues. We think you are actually paying the money for this. Do you think this Heavy Duty Laser Printer is worthy enough against the investment you did? It completely depends on the quality that you are going to experience.
Know About Warranty and Return Policies
A lot of manufacturers are making products. A good amount of them are maintaining high quality as well. To make us known about those products, they make also creative advertisements. Everything is fine. But then arrives the matter of Warranty and After Sales Service. For many, it’s really a big deal and it is quite able to make a big difference.
Don’t forget to check the facts like warranty, guarantee, and obviously the return policy if there any. Nobody can claim that nothing will happen, no matter what the quality of that product is. Nothing lasts forever. But a minimum return of value you can expect from the Heavy Duty Laser Printer you are going to pay for. So, be careful about checking policies. You may get some companies who are so clever that they try to make people puzzled with their obscure and mystical policies. In that case, don’t hesitate to contact with their representative and ask about what you want to know.
Checking FAQs and Customer Reviews makes your job easier.
If you want to save your time precisely, then checking FAQ anwers and customer reviews can be utile for you. There are few common questions people asked before and they are answered as well is called the Frequently Asked Questions or FAQ. On the other hand, you will get a real life experience through the customer reviews in which they share their sotries about the product.
If you want to get a clear idea of both, checking out those two things are must. You may find there such informations which might not come in your mind to ask if you didn’t go through. You will be able to decide whether this Heavy Duty Laser Printer will come handy or not without any hesitaton.
One last word, don’t forget to consider the price you are paying for the Heavy Duty Laser Printer is logical enough against the value it is providing to you. Have you been able to gratified with that? Can you be able to fullfill your demands with that? That’s the thing that should get the most importance we guess.
Hope you have enojoyed this whole article which was actually a buying guide that will lead you to buy the best Heavy Duty Laser Printer. All the efforts we put here will get success when you will find this even a little bit of useful for you. At the end of the day, your satisfaction matters most to us.