Furrion’s DV3100 is a Bluetooth-enabled HD digital RV TV that allows you to enjoy your favorite shows and movies while on the road. The first thing you need to do is make sure that your Furrion TV is powered on and within range of your Bluetooth device. Once you have confirmed this, press the “Menu” button on your remote control and select the “Settings” option.
From here, scroll down to the “Bluetooth” setting and press the “OK” button. This will open up the Bluetooth menu where you will need to select the “Pair New Device” option.
How to Guide for Furrion Stereo System
- Press the Menu button on your Furrion remote control
- Select Settings from the main menu
- Select Bluetooth from the Settings menu
- Turn on Bluetooth by selecting the ON option
- Your Furrion TV will now begin scanning for nearby Bluetooth devices
- Once your desired device appears in the list of available devices, select it to connect and pair with your TV
How to Connect Bluetooth to Furrion Rv Radio
If you have a Furrion RV radio and are looking to connect it to Bluetooth, there are a few things you need to do. First, make sure that your radio is turned on and in Bluetooth mode. Then, open the settings menu on your phone and find the Bluetooth section.
Select the option to search for new devices and then select your Furrion RV radio from the list of available devices. Once your radio is connected, you will be able to stream audio from your phone to your radio.
How Do I Connect My Furrion Camper Bluetooth?
If you have a Furrion camper with Bluetooth, you can easily connect it to your smartphone or other devices. Here’s how:
1. Make sure your Furrion camper is turned on and in range of your device.
2. Open the Bluetooth settings on your device and look for “Furrion.” 3. Select “Furrion” from the list of available devices and wait for it to connect. 4. Once connected, you’ll be able to use your Furrion camper’s Bluetooth features like hands-free calling and streaming audio.
How Do I Pair My Furrion Rv?
If you have a Furrion RV, you may be wondering how to pair it. Luckily, the process is pretty straightforward. Here’s what you need to do:
1. First, make sure that your Furrion RV is turned on and in range of your mobile device. 2. Next, open the Furrion RV app on your mobile device and select the “Pair” option. 3. Once you’ve selected the “Pair” option, a pairing code will appear on your screen.
Enter this code into the “Pairing Code” field on your Furrion RV’s touch screen display. 4. Finally, press the “Enter” button on your Furrion RV’s touch screen display to complete the pairing process!
Where Do I Find My Furrion Bluetooth Pin?
If you have a Furrion Bluetooth device and are looking for the PIN, there are a few places you can look. The first place to check is the manual that came with your device. If the manual does not have the PIN listed, you can also check Furrion’s website or contact customer service for help.
The PIN is usually located on a sticker on the back of the device, near the battery compartment. If you cannot find the sticker, or if the sticker does not have the PIN listed, you may need to remove the battery cover to access it. Once you have located the PIN, enter it into your phone or other Bluetooth-enabled device to pair it with your Furrion product.
How Do I Reset My Furrion Bluetooth?
If you’re having trouble connecting your Furrion bluetooth device to your phone or other device, you may need to reset it. Here’s how:
1. Turn off the power to the Furrion bluetooth device.
2. Remove the battery cover and take out the batteries. 3. Press and hold the “Pair” button for 10 seconds while reconnecting the power and batteries. The LED light will flash rapidly during this time period.
4. After 10 seconds, release the “Pair” button and wait for the LED light to turn solid blue, indicating that it is in pairing mode. 5. Follow the instructions on your phone or other device to complete the Bluetooth pairing process.
Furrion’s DV3100 is a great way to keep your devices charged while on the go. However, sometimes you may need to connect your Bluetooth device to the Furrion in order to use it. This can be done by following these simple steps:
1. On your Furrion, go into the main menu and select “Settings”. 2. Scroll down and select “Bluetooth”. You will then be prompted to turn on Bluetooth.
Go ahead and do so. 3. Now, on your Bluetooth device, initiate a search for new devices. The Furrion should show up as an option.
Select it and enter the passcode that is displayed on the Furrion’s screen. And that’s it! You should now be connected and able to use your Bluetooth device with the Furrion DV3100.