Most Mercedes-Benz vehicles come with Bluetooth technology that allows you to connect your phone to the car. This can be done in a few simple steps. First, make sure your phone is paired with the vehicle.
To do this, go to the settings menu on your phone and select “Bluetooth.” Then, select “Mercedes-Benz” from the list of available devices. Once your phone is paired with the car, you will be able to use the hands-free calling feature and play music through the car’s speakers.
Pairing Bluetooth to your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter or Metris Van
- Park your Mercedes Metris in a safe, level location
- Locate the Bluetooth button on your vehicle’s stereo system
- It is usually located on the faceplate of the unit
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button for several seconds until you hear a chime or see a message indicating that the system is ready to pair with another device
- Activate the Bluetooth feature on your mobile phone or other compatible device
- Consult your device’s user manual for specific instructions on how to do this
- Select “Mercedes-Benz” from the list of available Bluetooth devices on your phone or other device
- If prompted, enter 0000 as the pairing code to complete the process
How to Connect Bluetooth to Mercedes Van
If you’re looking to connect a Bluetooth device to your Mercedes van, there are a few things you’ll need to do first. Make sure that your Bluetooth device is compatible with the Mercedes system- most devices should be, but it’s always best to check. Once you’ve confirmed that your device will work, follow these steps:
1. On the main screen of your Mercedes van, select the “Settings” icon. 2. Select “Connections”. 3. Choose “Bluetooth”.
4. Turn on Bluetooth by selecting the switch at the top of the screen- it should turn blue when it’s on. 5. Put your Bluetooth device into pairing mode- consult your device’s manual if you’re not sure how to do this. 6. The Mercedes system should now automatically detect and pair with your Bluetooth device.
How Do I Connect My Bluetooth to My Mercedes?
If you’re like most people, your Mercedes is probably equipped with Bluetooth technology. This allows you to connect your phone to your car’s infotainment system, so you can make hands-free calls, stream music, and more. Here’s how to connect your Bluetooth to your Mercedes:
1. Make sure your phone is paired with your car. If it isn’t, open the Settings app on your phone and select Bluetooth. Then, pair your phone with your car according to the instructions in your car’s owner’s manual.
2. Open the COMAND control knob and select Phone. 3. Select Connect New Device. 4. Enter 0000 as the passcode (this is a standard passcode for all Bluetooth devices).
5. Your phone should now be connected to your Mercedes!
How Do I Connect My Iphone to My Mercedes?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to connect your iPhone to your Mercedes:
1. Start with your phone in hand and unlocked.
2. Locate your Mercedes’ COMAND system.
This is usually found on the center console near the gear shifter. 3. On your COMAND system, find the ‘Phone’ button and push it. You will likely see a list of compatible phones appear on the screen; if not, select ‘Add new device’ or something similar.
4. Once your phone is recognized by the COMAND system, follow any additional prompts that may appear on either your phone or car display. This may include agreeing to terms and conditions, entering a PIN code, or connecting via Bluetooth®. 5a.
If prompted, select ‘Download contacts from [phone]’ in order to transfer over your address book and have it available in your vehicle directory 5b. If you have an iPhone 6s or newer AND are running iOS 10 or later, you can also choose to sync up Apple Maps®, Siri®, and messages so they are available hands-free while driving!
Why Won’T My Phone Connect to Mercedes Bluetooth?
If you’re having trouble connecting your phone to your Mercedes Bluetooth system, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that your phone is compatible with the system. Second, check that the system is up to date by visiting the Mercedes website or contacting your local dealer.
Third, try restarting both your phone and the system. If none of these solutions work, it’s possible that there is a problem with the system itself and you’ll need to contact a dealer or mechanic for assistance.
Do Mercedes Vans Have Bluetooth?
Yes, Mercedes vans do have Bluetooth. This is a feature that allows you to connect your phone to the van’s audio system so that you can make hands-free calls or stream music wirelessly.
This post explains how to connect a Bluetooth device to a Mercedes Metris. It is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. First, the driver must have their phone paired with the car’s infotainment system.
Next, the driver needs to enable Bluetooth on their phone and select the “Mercedes-Benz” option from the list of available devices. Once these two steps have been completed, the phone and car will be connected and the driver will be able to use their hands-free calling and music streaming features.