Find The Best Programmable Light Timer Switch Reviews & Comparison
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Programmable Light Timer Switch Purchasing is not an easy task to do. Different manufacturers are introducing hundreds of Programmable Light Timer Switch in the market which can make you puzzled. In terms of performance, quality, longevity, and overall user experience that you may find it difficult to make a final purchasing decision. At that point, all you need is a good buying guide to help you find the best Programmable Light Timer Switch for your needs.
In this useful article, we will discuss a few important factors to consider before purchasing a Programmable Light Timer Switch. You can think of it as a proper review guideline for you, covering the pros and cons of your desired product, such as its sustainability, affordability, functions, and practical benefits. Another feature will be a thorough comparison of a few similar products. As a result, you can easily pick the best one for your demands. Let’s take a look at it from the inside.
Best Programmable Light Timer Switch : Top 10 Picks
Last update on 2023-05-18 at 22:04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
10 Best Programmable Light Timer Switch’s – Expert Recommended
We tried to determine the top ten Programmable Light Timer Switch from hundreds of products in this section. This list will make you feel assured that you will be able to acquire your desired Programmable Light Timer Switch in a matter of minutes. We emphasized their usefulness, performance, durability, outlook, affordability, and previous user experiences. We are sure that this top 10 Programmable Light Timer Switch list will help you in finding the perfect one that matches your requirements.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHTS - Add convenience and customization to your home with the Honeywell Home ECONOSwitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Light Switch
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL - Scheduled programming allows the Econoswitch to turn your home lights and motors on and off automatically, helping you save both time and energy
- CONTROL MULTIPLE DEVICES - Schedule your motor-operated appliances such as ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps in addition to all your home lighting (one switch per home installation). 1800W, ¾ HP on 120v
- SIMPLE PROGRAMMING - Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. 3-button interface makes programming simple
- VERSATILE LIGHTING - Compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent, halogen and fluorescent lighting for outdoor or indoor operation
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIGHTS - Add convenience and customization to your home with the Honeywell Home 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer.
- HELPS SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL - Scheduled programming allows this light switch timer to turn your home lights on and off automatically, helping you save both time and energy.
- HIDDEN PROGRAMMING BUTTONS - On/Off door flap opens to reveal programming buttons for easy operation and programming of your ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps in addition to all your home lighting and motor-operated lights (one switch per home installation).
- SIMPLE PROGRAMMING - Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly.
- MULTIPLE MODES - Manually control your lights or let the programmable timer switch run automatically on a programmed schedule.
- ✓ BLUE BACKLIGHT MAKES IT EASY TO PROGRAM: Blue backlight on this digital light switch timer makes it easy to see and program your timer. Set up to 18 On/Off programs, each with 7-day programming options. Settings can be as short as one minute. Choose your own individual days or simply select one of our convenient pre-set combination days
- ✓ FULL CONTROL: Press and hold on the door to shift easily between AUTO (timed on/off) or MANUAL (manual on/off) modes. A backup battery in the BN-LINK 7 day programmable in-wall timer switch keeps your settings even in the event of a power outage, and our convenient Daylight Savings Time mode makes time changes headache-free
- ✓ PROTECT YOUR HOME: Activate our 3 way timer switch’s “Random” vacation mode to randomize your home’s programmed lights. Make your home look “lived in” even when you’re away.
- ✓ SAVE ENERGY & MONEY: Save costs on electricity. BN-LINK digital light switch timer is a great choice for lights, ceiling fans, and more.
- ✓ SINGLE-WAY & 3-WAY COMPATIBLE: Neutral wire is required. Compatible with SPDT. This digital light switch timer is ETL listed and rigorously controlled for quality and safety. Conforms to UL Std.60730-1, 60730-2-7. Rating: 15A/1875W, 10A/1250W Tungsten, 10A/1250W Ballast, 1/2HP, 125VAC, 60Hz. Operating temp.: -15°C (5°F) to 50°C (122°F). Storage temp.: -20°C (-4°F) to 60°C (140°F)
- AUTO & CUSTOMIZATION: Automatically turns your lights on and off based on your scheduled programming. Save time and energy! Three operating modes and up to 7 on-and-off programs that can be repeated daily or weekly. You can flexibly combine these schedules to best suit your family lifestyle.
- PROGRAMMABLE TIMER: Input your local latitude and longitude, the light switch timer will automatically calculate the sunrise and sunset time to turn on and off your lights. Setting a specific time to control the lights is also available to meet various actual needs. And all the programming is saved when suddenly power goes out.
- PROTECT YOUR HOME: We all know that lights on in a house help deter thieves and break-ins. Featuring with a random mode which can randomize your home's lights to appear like someone is at home, that will keep your house safe when you are away.
- SLEEK DESIGN: Flush with standard decorative wallplate and blend in with virtually any home interior. Featuring a LCD screen with easy-to-read backlit display, and a three-button interface for simple operation and programming.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent, halogen and fluorescent lighting, in addition to your motor-operated appliances such as ceiling fans, bathroom fans, fountain pumps, and pool pumps, sprinklers. 1800W, ¾ HP on 120V.
- Save time, money and energy by scheduling your indoor or outdoor lighting and appliances - ideal for ceiling lights, ceiling fans, exhaust fans, patio lights, and more.
- Features 4 programmable On/Off buttons and 2 On/Off override buttons for when you need to use the connected light/fan outside of your selected scheduled times.
- Blue LED indicator lights next to each button show which buttons/programs are currently active or selected. Compatible with LED, CFL, Incandescent and Halogen bulbs as well as dimmable LED and dimmable CFL bulbs.
- Replace your existing light switch - (NEUTRAL WIRE IS REQUIRED – WALL PLATE NOT INCLUDED) Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads
- Backup battery maintains your settings in the event of a power outage. Electrical Ratings: 120VAC 60 Hz, 15A General/Resistive, 1200W Tungsten, 1200VA Ballast, ½ HP, UL Listed.
- SunSmart technology – Built-in function adjusts sunrise and sunset settings throughout the year to accommodate varying daylight times for your region
- Weekly programming – Create up to seven ON/OFF programs throughout the week to support varied schedules, and a random security feature alters settings by up to 30 minutes to create a lived-in appearance
- Switch upgrade – Replace single-pole or three-way switches equipped with a neutral wire to control LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs, and other permanently installed fixtures
- Daylight saving time – Optional setting accommodates clock changes in areas that observe daylight saving time without reprogramming your light timer
- Replaceable door – Convenient white and light almond doors are included to conceal programming buttons and functions as ON/OFF switch
- ✓ VERSATILE & CUSTOMIZABLE: Easily set up to 18 On/Off programs, each with 7-day programming options. Settings can be as short as one minute. Choose your own individual days or simply select one of our convenient pre-set combination days.
- ✓ FULL CONTROL: Press and hold on the door to easily shift between AUTO (timed on/off) or MANUAL (manual on/off) modes. Backup battery in the light timer switch keeps your settings even in the event of a power outage, and our convenient Daylight Savings Time mode makes time changes headache-free.
- ✓ PROTECT YOUR HOME: Activate our light switch timer’s “Random” vacation mode to randomize your home’s programmed lights. Make your home look “lived in” even when you’re away.
- ✓ DUSK TILL DAWN: Activate your lights when it's dark and turn them off at dawn. Press RESET button after wire installation, then you can start to program. No more re-adjusting programs.
- ✓ SINGLE-WAY COMPATIBLE: This Timer Switch No Neutral Required. Compatible with SPDT. This wall timer switches is ETL listed and rigorously controlled for quality and safety. Conforms to UL Std.60730-1, 60730-2-7. Rating: 15A/1875W Resistive, 10A/1250W Tungsten, 10A/1250W Ballast, 1/2HP, 125VAC, 60Hz. Operating temp.: -10°C (14°F) to 50°C (122°F). Storage temp.: -20°C (-4°F) to 60°C (140°F)
- Programming Convenience: Set schedules to control your indoor and outdoor lights, fans, sprinklers, and motors to turn on and off automatically at the present time.
- 18 Timer Options - Create 18 different on/off timer settings and let HET01-C wall timer do the rest. Timer cover can be pressed to manually turn lights on and off.
- Backup Battery: In case of power outage, the built in Ni-MH battery secures preprogrammed timer settings. RCL feature can be used to recall your last setting.
- Energy Savings & Safety: Get a return on your investment by reducing energy consumption for lights left on longer than needed. Protect your home with the random mode feature when away at work or on vacation.
- Easy Installation: Fits into any standard electrical 1-gang wall box. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Single Pole only. Resistive 15A/1800W, Voltage 120VAC, 60Hz, Tungsten 1200W, Fan motor: 1/2HP. 1-Year , UL/CUL Listed. Wall Plate included.
- [AUTOMATE YOUR OUTLET] Simply plug in the Fosmon 24-hour outlet timer and let the timer control your device following your daily 24-hour programmable schedule. You are also able to manually turn the outlet on/off using the MODE button. The timer is great for holiday/Christmas decorations, patio lights, heaters, lamps, fans, and aquariums.
- [USER FRIENDLY OPERATION AND LCD SCREEN] The digital timer is quiet, and the large numbers are very easy to read. Programming your schedule is easy and quick. The timer comes with a backup battery that will keep all the settings for more than 100 hours when external power is not available.
- [SAFE AND RELIABLE TIMER] The electrical outlet timer is rated 125V/15A, and compatible with incandescent, CFL, and LED lights. The polarized 2-prong outlet reduces your chance of getting electrical shock. The light timer is certified by ETL, FCC, and RoHS.
- [SPACE SAVING] The outlet timer only occupies one socket. You are able to use two timers in duplex outlets, or leave the neighboring socket available to other devices. The low profile, side-entry plug design makes the timer fit behind furniture or in other hard-to-reach areas.
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] Join millions of satisfied customers with our limited lifetime warranty, backed by our experienced and dedicated USA based customer service.
- AUTOMATE YOUR HOME/OFFICE: The timer allows you to turn on and off your indoor/outdoor lighting or heating/air conditioning automatically; Programming allows you to customize a different setting each day of the week at a minimum 1 minute apart.
- SIMPLE TO USE: Astronomic timer functionality can be set based on geographic location allowing the programmed times to go on at sunset and off at sunrise or the desired time, 7 days a week.
- CONVENIENT SCHEDULING AND FEATURES: The timer features 99 on/off settings for each day and designed with an automatic Daylight Savings capability; Supercapacitor provides 7 days of real time back-up in case of a power outage; Removable memory module.
- COMPATIBILITY: Timer is compatible with incandescent, compact fluorescent and LED light bulbs/sources; Rated for LED drivers and electronic ballasts.
- UNIVERSAL INPUT/ENHANCED SWITCHING: Accepts 120/208-240/277 VAC input and its SPDT output contacts can activate a 20 Amp load or 1/2 HP motor on each of its 4 channels; Inrush current limiting technology extends life with zero cross switching.
Last update on 2023-05-18 at 22:04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What To Consider Before Buying Programmable Light Timer Switch
As a human being you can guess some well but it is quite impossible to know everything well. Being the jack of all trade is not a matter of joke. After go through the byuing the guide this time you may being a less fool from more than purchasing Programmable Light Timer Switch without knowing anything.
Not necessarily you have to be a master on that particular product for purchasing only. Just focus on a few key points that we’ll go over later. Taking those simple considerations into account may make your buying experience more pleasant and straightforward. Let’s jump to the main topic
Be aware of your requirements.
The very first thing you should know is your needs or requirement. If you aren’t aware of your needs, there’s a big chance you’ll spend a lot of money on the wrong things at the wrong time. So, first of all and probably most important, we suggest that you take time to consider your necessities for a Programmable Light Timer Switch. Make a short list of your requirements. This simple task will lead you to simplifying your purchasing process. Only after that you can be assure about your priorities.
Budget Vs Price
Budget is that one issue which you can’t ignore before you decide to purchase anything else. Any amount can be set on the price tag of your desired product. That mainly depends on their brand value and different expences like purchasing raw materials, manufacturing, logistics and other operational costs. The higher quality you demand, the higher amount of money you may have to spend for that. It’s vice versa. And your enlisted Programmable Light Timer Switch couldn’t bypass this universal truth too.
“Cut your coat, according to your cloth”- one of the most popular proverb goes in our society. Fristly, take your wishlist on your hand and search those products on the internet. Check the features and costs carefully.Make a comparison between them and choose one. Now ask yourself that you are capable enough to buy that particular Programmable Light Timer Switch or not? If yes, then you don’t need to think twice. Just Go for it. You may think about the second best option if your answer is no.
Choosing the Best Brand
Most of the time, we are biased toward certain brands due to emotional attachments. But not everytime this practice results get good. However, there’s no denying that depending on well-known brands is a good idea. When you have enough money in your pocket you can easily make yoiur decesion. But remember, not every brand is good for everything. As a result, you must exercise extreme caution when determining whether or not you are selecting the appropriate brand for your specific product.
There are two categories of people in the world. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned. All he requires is the proper product for the price he is paying. May be we are not aware of the category that you belong to.However, there are a few guidelines that may be useful to the both of you when it comes to choosing the right brand for the right product.
- Be sure, you know well about the Brand.
- What others have to say about this brand.
- And what’s the average rating for that brand’s particular product?
- Contrast the features with those of competitors.
- Are you satisfied with the features?
Take a look on the Features Part
Whether you buy it online or offline, the first thing you should check is while buying is the features of Programmable Light Timer Switch. If you want to know about the product clearly, then this is the best way. You will be able to understand, this product is going to meet your demands or not.
This part will help you to identify the differences with others. Then, by using features, you can compare this to similar products. One will gain a better understanding of quality as a result of this work, which will make it easier for us to reach a final decision.
Check the Advantages and Risks
Each product has benefits and drawbacks. It is our duties to carefully examine them out first before buying them. Hence, remain cool because you need to figure out the drawbacks which you demanded from the Programmable Light Timer Switch that you are looking forward to buy. Perhaps another manufacturer created the ideal one for you. Just don’t be too lazy to compare yourself to them before making a final decision.
The part of Pros and Cons can be found on most websites. Read that part with care. If you have any further questions, you can contact them via email or phone.
Quality and Endurance
Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and, most importantly, Durability are all factors that contribute to quality. Before you buy anything, you must check those quality related issues carefully. Don’t you think that you are paying for it? Do you think this Programmable Light Timer Switch is worthy enough against the investment you did? It completely depends on the quality that you are going to experience.
Warranty and Return Policy Are Important
Lots of companies are making products. Good quality products are being maintained by some of them. After then they are letting us know those products through making creative advertisements. Nothing found wrong yet. But here comes the “After Sales Service”. This thing is capable enough to make huge difference and for many, it’s a big deal yeah.
Warranty, gurantee and return policies are those facts which you should never ignore even by mistake. Anything can happen even after purchasing the highest quality product. We know that nothing lasts forever. Still a minimum return of value you deserve from the Programmable Light Timer Switch you will pay for. That’s why don’t forget to be careful at the time of checking policies. Sometimes, there may be some hidden issues which they won’t make you clear with words. One simple thing you can do is to ask their representative about those unintelligible facts and be clear before you buy.
Checking FAQ & Customer Reviews make your task easy
Checking customer reviews and FAQ answers are so savior of time that you can’t understand unless you try it. FAQs are few common questions that were asked frequently by mass people like you and they have been answered as well. On the other hand, you will get a real life experience through the customer reviews in which they share their sotries about the product.
So, checking out these two things, you will get the idea of both. You may find so many answers which might not come to your mind before. You will be able to decide whether this Programmable Light Timer Switch will come handy or not without any hesitaton.
Afterwards, You should consider the value that the Programmable Light Timer Switch providing you is viable enough against the price you paying for it. Is it enough to make you pleased? Does your demands be fullfilled with that? We guess, that is the fact of great importance.
We hope that you enjoyed the article in which we tried to provide you a proper guideline to help you to buy the best Programmable Light Timer Switch. If this article come useful to you, then nobody can be more happy than us. End of the day, your satisfaction makes us feel happy.