If you’re looking for a way to connect your Dolphin speaker to Bluetooth, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, make sure that your Dolphin speaker is turned on and in range of the device you’re trying to connect it to. Next, open the settings menu on your device and find the Bluetooth section.
Once you’re in Bluetooth, look for the option to add a new device. When prompted, select your Dolphin speaker from the list of available devices. If all goes well, you should now be able to enjoy your music wirelessly through your Dolphin speaker!
Best Party Speaker – Dolphin Dual 10 Inch Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker Review! (SP-210RBT)
- Turn on your Dolphin speaker by pressing the power button
- Enable Bluetooth on your device and make sure it is in pairing mode
- On your Dolphin speaker, press and hold the Bluetooth button for 3 seconds until the LED starts flashing blue rapidly
- Your Dolphin speaker will now be discoverable to your device
- Select “Dolphin” from the list of available devices and enter the PIN code 0000 if prompted
- Once paired, you will hear a confirmation tone and the LED will turn solid blue indicating a successful connection
Dolphin Speaker Bluetooth
Dolphin Speaker Bluetooth is a small, portable speaker that you can take with you anywhere. It has a built-in microphone so you can use it for hands-free calling, and it also streams music wirelessly from your phone or tablet. The speaker has a rechargeable battery that gives you up to 6 hours of playback time, and it comes in a variety of fun colors to choose from.
How Do You Connect Two Dolphin Speakers Together?
If you want to connect two dolphin speakers together, you’ll need to use a special cable that’s designed for the purpose. The best way to do this is to purchase a Y-shaped adapter cable, which will have two male plugs on one end and a single female plug on the other. Once you have the cable, simply plug it into the headphone jack of each speaker.
If your speakers are battery-powered, you may need to turn them on in order to get them to work with the cable.
How Do I Pair My Art Speaker With Bluetooth?
If you’re looking to add a little more personality to your home audio setup, or want to be able to take your music with you on the go, then you might be in the market for a Bluetooth speaker. But if you’re not familiar with how they work, the process of connecting one up can seem a bit daunting. Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to connect your art speaker with Bluetooth so that you can get started enjoying wireless audio in no time!
The first thing you’ll need to do is make sure that both your speaker and your device (whether it’s a phone, tablet, laptop, etc.) are powered on and in range of each other. Once that’s been confirmed, open up the Bluetooth settings on your device and look for an option to “pair” or “connect.” On most devices, this will be located in the Settings menu under “Bluetooth.”
Selecting this option should bring up a list of available Bluetooth devices; if everything is working properly, your art speaker should appear on this list. Tap or click on it to initiate pairing. You may be prompted to enter a PIN code during pairing; if so, simply enter 0000 (four zeroes) and hit Enter/Return.
Once the connection has been established, your speaker should appear as an audio output option in any apps that support streaming audio over Bluetooth. For example, in Spotify or Apple Music, simply select “Bluetooth Speaker” as the output destination and start playing some tunes!
How Do You Put Boat Speakers in Pairing Mode?
If you’re looking to add some boat speakers and have a great time out on the water, you’ll want to make sure they’re in pairing mode. Here’s how to do it:
1. Start by turning on your boat speakers.
You should see a green light indicating that they’re powered on. 2. Press and hold the “Volume Up” and “Power” buttons at the same time for about 3 seconds. The lights on the speaker will flash rapidly, indicating that it’s in pairing mode.
3. Use your Bluetooth-enabled device to search for nearby devices. The name of your speaker should appear on the list. Select it to initiate pairing.
4. Once paired, you’ll be able to adjust the volume from your device or directly on the speaker itself. Enjoy your tunes!
How Do I Connect My Iphone to My Boat Speaker?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to connect your iPhone to your boat speaker:
1. Make sure your iPhone and boat speaker are powered on and within range of each other.
2. On your iPhone, open the Settings app and tap Bluetooth.
If Bluetooth is off, tap the toggle switch to turn it on. 3. Your iPhone will now start scanning for nearby Bluetooth devices. Once it finds your boat speaker, it will appear in the list of devices under Other Devices.
Tap on the name of your speaker to pair with it. 4. You may be prompted to enter a PIN or passcode on both devices during pairing. If so, just enter the same code on both devices and press OK/Pairing (or whatever button is required).
5. Once paired, you should see your boat speaker listed under My Devices in the Bluetooth settings menu on your iPhone. Tap on the info button (i) next to its name and make sure that the option for Connect On Power Up is enabled (it should be turned on by default). This will ensure that your iPhone automatically connects to the speaker whenever it’s powered on and within range.
If you’re looking to connect your Dolphin Speaker to Bluetooth, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, make sure that your speaker is turned on and in range of your device. Then, open the Bluetooth settings on your device and select the speaker from the list of available devices.
Once you’ve done that, you should be able to hear audio from your speaker. If you’re having trouble connecting, make sure that your speaker is charged and try again.