On your Samsung Galaxy S2, there are two ways that you can disable Voice Command. One way is to go into the settings menu and scroll down to the “Voice Control” option and switch it off. The other way is to simply hold down the power button for a few seconds and select the “Voice Off” option from the pop-up menu.
- Go to the home screen on your Samsung Galaxy S2
- Tap the Menu key and select Settings
- Select Language and Input
- Uncheck the box next to Voice Wake-up to disable this feature
Turn off Voice Assistant Samsung Shortcut
If you’re like most people, you probably use your voice assistant on your phone all the time. But did you know that there’s a shortcut to turning it off?
To turn off your voice assistant on a Samsung device, simply long-press the home button.
This will bring up a menu of options, one of which is “Turn off Voice Assistant.” Select this option and your voice assistant will be turned off. Of course, you can always turn it back on by following the same steps.
But if you find yourself using your voice assistant less and less, this shortcut can save you a lot of time.
How Do I Turn off Voice Command on Samsung?
If you’re not a fan of Samsung’s voice command feature, it’s easy to disable. Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app on your Samsung phone.
2. Tap the “Applications” icon. 3. Select the “Application Manager” option. 4. Swipe to the “All” tab at the top of the screen.
5. Scroll down and tap on the “S Voice” app. 6. Tap “Force Stop.” This will disable voice command on your Samsung phone temporarily.
How Do I Deactivate the Voice Assistant?
If you’re not a fan of voice assistants, or if you just want to disable the feature, it’s easy to do. Here’s how to deactivate the voice assistant on your Android phone:
1. Open the Settings app and tap “Apps.”
2. Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen and select “Default apps.” 3. Scroll down to the “Assistant” section and tap the drop-down menu. 4. Select “None” from the list of options.
That’s all there is to it! Once you’ve followed these steps, your voice assistant will be disabled and you’ll no longer see any prompts or notifications related to it.
How Do I Turn off My Voice Command?
Assuming you are talking about Google Voice Search:
If you would like to turn off your Google Voice Search, follow these steps:
1. Open the Google app on your device.
2. Tap the Menu icon (three vertical dots) in the top left corner of the screen. 3. Scroll down and tap Settings. 4. Tap Voice under “Search & Now.”
5. Toggle off OK Google detection.
If you’re not a fan of Samsung’s Voice Command feature on the Galaxy S2, it’s easy to disable.