Facebook Messenger is a great way to stay in touch with friends and family, but the constant notifications can be extremely annoying. If you’re looking for a way to turn off those notifications on your desktop, there’s a few different methods you can try.
- Open the Facebook Messenger app on your desktop
- Click the “Settings” gear icon in the top-right corner of the app window
- Select “Notifications” from the menu that appears
- Toggle the “Notifications” switch to off position
Turn off Messenger Notifications in Facebook App Iphone
If you’re someone who hates being bombarded with notifications, we have good news for you. You can now turn off messenger notifications in the Facebook app on your iPhone. Here’s how:
1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone and tap on the Menu icon in the bottom right corner (it looks like three lines stacked on top of each other). 2. Scroll down and tap on Settings. 3. Tap Notifications.
4. Scroll down to where it says Messenger and toggle the switch next to Allow Notifications to the Off position. That’s it! You will no longer receive any notifications from messenger unless you open up the app and check for them yourself.
We hope this little tip helps make your life a little less hectic.
How Do I Turn on Notifications for Messenger on My Pc?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to turn on notifications for the Facebook Messenger app on a Windows PC:
1. Download the Facebook Messenger app from the Microsoft Store.
2. Once the app is installed, open it and sign in with your Facebook credentials.
3. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen, then scroll down and click on “Settings”. 4. In Settings, click on “Notifications” in the menu on the left side of the screen. 5. On the right side of the screen, under “General”, make sure that both “Chat Heads” and “In-app Notifications” are turned ON.
If they’re not, simply click on each one to toggle them ON. 6. That’s it! You should now be receiving notifications for new messages in Messenger directly to your Windows PC.
How Do I Turn off Messenger Notifications on Windows 10?
If you’re using Windows 10 and want to turn off Messenger notifications, there are a few different ways you can do this.
One way is to simply right-click on the Messenger icon in your system tray, and then click “Exit.” This will close the Messenger application and prevent it from sending you any more notifications.
Another way is to go into the settings for the Messenger app itself. To do this, click on the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the app window. Then, click on “Notifications” in the left sidebar.
From here, you can disable all notifications for Messenger, or just certain types of notifications such as chat messages or video calls. If you want to completely disable Messenger and stop it from running in the background, you can do this by going into your Windows 10 Settings panel. Click on “System,” then “Notifications & Actions.”
Scroll down until you see “Get Notifications from apps and other senders” and toggle it off. This will prevent any applications – including Messenger – from sending you notifications.
How Do I Permanently Turn off Facebook Messenger Notifications?
If you’re someone who finds Facebook Messenger notifications annoying, you’re not alone. Fortunately, there’s a way to disable them permanently. Here’s how:
1. Open the Facebook Messenger app on your iPhone or iPad and tap on the Settings gear icon in the top-right corner. 2. On the next screen, scroll down and toggle off the “Chat Heads” option under Message Notifications. 3. That’s it!
You’ll no longer receive any notification pop-ups from Messenger until you turn Chat Heads back on again (or uninstall and reinstall the app).
If you’re using Facebook Messenger on your desktop and you’re not a fan of the notifications, there’s an easy way to turn them off. All you have to do is go into your settings and disable the notifications. Here’s how:
1. Open Facebook Messenger on your desktop. 2. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen to open the settings menu. 3. In the settings menu, scroll down to the Notifications section and uncheck the box next to “Show notifications.”
4. That’s it! You’ve successfully disabled Facebook Messenger notifications on your desktop.